UpStreet is our environment for elementary-aged kids (Kindergarten to 5th grade) that happens every Sunday during our 9:15 and 11:00 services. Here on UpStreet, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really fun, and great leaders always care. Before your kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three big ideas stick:
1. I need to make the wise choice.
2. I can trust God no matter what.
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
What To Expect
On UpStreet, we want to partner with parents on their kids’ faith journey with Jesus, by teaching them who God is and how He wants them to live. We create a fun and meaningful Sunday experience where your kids sing, dance, laugh and learn together! This happens in two environments:
● Large Group in the UpStreet Theater, where we play games, sing songs and hear stories from God’s Word that help set up discussions when kids break into their small groups.
● Small Groups, the main focus of UpStreet. We want your kids to see how God’s Word fits into their lives, learn how to talk to Him, and build friendships that will last. That’s why it’s important to us that your kids connect with the same friends and the same caring leader at the same hour, every Sunday!
Please contact us if you have any questions.